Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jeremy Aston <je...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2001/10/16 03:46:49 UTC

Documentation Query

Hi,

I have been using the latest changes to the documentation build mechanism to
render my cTwIG pages and have got them built quite nicely now with one
exception.  In the transformations section of my pages I have some example
xml and xsl files that sit in subfolders underneath the cTwIG folder.  These
files are automatically getting picked up by the build process but since
they are not xdocs the build process spits them out with a no matching
pipeline error.  Is there anyway of telling Cocoon to ignore these in the
build process?  I thought perhaps the the new user documentation section
might have example files and therefore the same issue but it does not -
hence my question.

I must say btw that the new doc structure and build process is a real
improvement, as is the user doc section.  Top marks whoever did it!

Many thanks

Jeremy

AW: Documentation Query

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.
Hi Jeremy,

the anwser to your problem is that all links starting with "samples"
or containing "javadocs" are ignored during the build process.
Just have a look at the filterlinks.xsl. This stylesheet
is applied when the links are collected.

Carsten

RE: Documentation Query

AW: Documentation Query

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.