Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Schumann Ye <sc...@hotmail.com> on 2018/03/12 11:15:55 UTC

答复: MRP Run for Plant and Warehouse

Dear Suraj,

Many thanks for your help!

BTW, where could I get the API or manual with regard to the code grammar?

Advanced thanks!

Schumann

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用

________________________________
Posted by Schumann Ye <Sc...@hotmail.com>.
Dear Aditya,

Thanks for your info.
I checked what you sent with the links and now that I recalled.
So it would be Java or / and Groovy for the future, which is good, and I know where to go.

Thanks and have a nice day!
Schumann

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Schumann Ye,