Posted to user@gobblin.apache.org by ap...@gmail.com on 2019/11/20 16:03:25 UTC

Apache Gobblin Gitter messages at 2019/11/20 08:03:24

####  ![](https://avatars1.githubusercontent.com/u/17549021?v=4&s=60)
haozhongli (haozhongli)

**[2019-11-20T02:31:52.895Z]** Recently I investigate data transport tool
about dumping kafka data to HDFS sequencefile, Apache Gobblin aroused my great
interest, when I attempt to run Apache Gobblin Kafka-HDFS use case , I got
stuck. I hava following questions list below:
(1) The official document has not been updated for a long time.
<https://gobblin.readthedocs.io/en/latest/sinks/Kafka/>
Can you provide me some document or example about Gobblin 0.14.0 kafka-HDFS ?
our Kafka version is 0.11.0
(2) Can you elaborate the roadmap about Gobblin in the next few years?
Especially in Kafka souce to HDFS sink.

* * *