Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Andrei Stan <an...@netdava.com> on 2021/02/14 18:25:22 UTC

Possible currency display bug in "Find Invoices"

Hello everyone,

In the demo-trunk examples, i see that invoice "demo11001" has the Total
of EUR 820.2773.

If we look at payments, we can see that a payment of EUR 543.23 was made
and applied.

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/invoiceOverview?invoiceId=demo11001

I think the bug is this:

- in the page with the "Invoices List", the numbers are wrong for
"Total" of "demo11001".

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/findInvoices

- it should display USD 820.2773 or EUR 543.23 ?!?

Sales Invoice 	4/25/06 	Approved 	This is the first invoice number to
Eurocustomer with currency in euro 	Your Company Name Here [Company]
<https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/partymgr/control/PartyFinancialHistory?partyId=Company&externalLoginKey=ELbe789c66-795e-45e5-a9f9-26e71a4097b8>
	Customer, Euro [EuroCustomer]
<https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/partymgr/control/PartyFinancialHistory?partyId=EuroCustomer&externalLoginKey=ELbe789c66-795e-45e5-a9f9-26e71a4097b8>
	€820.2773 	€0.00

What do you guys think ?

Thanks, A.

Re: Possible currency display bug in "Find Invoices"

Posted by Andrei Stan <an...@netdava.com>.
Hi,

I have created Jira ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-12177

Thank you,