Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Gian Paolo Buono <gi...@gesca.it> on 2017/01/21 08:44:47 UTC

Unable to start a VM due to insufficient capacity

Hi all,

i have an installation of cloudstack with two hypervisor; one hypervistor is now down and when I try to start a vm i receive the following message:

Unable to start a VM due to insufficient capacity

The hypervisor is only to the 50% of RAM, how can I change  the behavior ?

Thanks

Re: Unable to start a VM due to insufficient capacity