Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Kartik Thathagar <ka...@etsnetwork.onmicrosoft.com> on 2015/12/28 06:26:41 UTC

Not able to connect in application which is having Node.js (Websocket.io) via Jmeter

Hello,

I want to load test on chat application which is built on following
technologies:

Front End --> Asp.net c# and javascript, jquery, html

Back end chat server --> node js and  <http://socket.io/> socket.io, redis

Database--> SQL server

I am not able to login properly due to Jmeter not able to communicate with
Node.js

Please find attached screenshots which might help you to identify issue.

Let me know if you need more information from my side.

Please resolve my this issue so I can start my Load testing with Jmeter.

Thanks,

Kartik Thathagar | Sr. QA Engineer