Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Susan Hinrichs <sh...@verizonmedia.com> on 2020/12/10 16:47:57 UTC

Re: [E] Force trafficserver to TLSv1.3

Sounds like the origin is requesting a client certificate which ATS is not
providing.

Do you have your ATS configured to specify a client certificate if the
origin requests one?  This can be configured by the records.config setting
proxy.config.ssl.client.cert.filename (and related) These settings can also
be overridden on a per remap basis by using conf_remap.so.
https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/admin-guide/files/records.config.en.html?#proxy-config-ssl-client-cert-filename

Posted by Susan Hinrichs <sh...@verizonmedia.com>.
The post_handhake_auth is not wired into ATS yet.  Please file an issue
and/or put up a PR.

Susan

Posted by mi...@gmail.com.

<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8446#section-4.6.2>).