Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Rhett Sutphin <r-...@northwestern.edu> on 2009/05/21 21:10:41 UTC

Multiple spec/test types for one project?

Hi,

I'm working on creating a blue ridge-like[1] javascript test extension
for projects that use buildr.  There's a relevant limitation of buildr
which I've run into before but never asked about:  it seems like you
can't have multiple kinds of tests for one project definition.  So,
e.g., I wouldn't be able to define the javascript tests and the server-
side code tests for my web module in the same buildr project.  I've
worked around this by defining separate subprojects just for the
separate test suites.  Does anyone have a better way?

Thanks,
Rhett

[1]: http://github.com/relevance/blue-ridge/tree/master

Re: Multiple spec/test types for one project?

Posted by Martin Grotzke <ma...@javakaffee.de>.
Thanx Assaf, I'll have a look at this.

Cheers,
Martin