Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@apache.org> on 2001/07/31 15:31:34 UTC

Re: cvs commit:jakarta-turbine/src/java/org/apache/turbine/services ServiceException.javaServiceRuntimeException.java

On 7/30/01 9:22 AM, "Kasper Nielsen" <ne...@kav.dk> wrote:

> I was thinking of putting it somewhere in commons? But its only 2 (right
> now) abstract classes so where should it go?

Maybe we can make another tree with the utility code within the turbine
tree for now until we have time to make proposals for the commons. Or
maybe another repository?

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl