Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Lasitha Wattaladeniya <wa...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/02 03:43:14 UTC

Solr 4.10.4 export handler NPE

Hi devs,

I was exploring the /export handler in solr and got an exception. When I
research online I found this open jira case : SOLR-8860

https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/SOLR-8806

is this a valid jira case? Any workarounds?

Jira says affect version is 5.5 but I'm getting this in 4.10.4 also

Regards,
Lasitha

Re: Solr 4.10.4 export handler NPE

Posted by Lasitha Wattaladeniya <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Eric for the reply.

Not possible to change from version 4.10.4, we have built lot of
functionalities wrapping 4.10 version.

I have decided to use /select handler to fetch data incrementally and write
to a file. I think that will work

Regards,
Lasitha

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.