Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Paul Irwin <pi...@feature23.com> on 2014/11/25 18:02:47 UTC

PR to move Lucene.Net.Facet

https://github.com/apache/lucene.net/pull/24

This project folder was in the wrong location. Apart from the .csproj, a
"git mv" fixed the path while keeping commit history, and I updated the
.sln and test project .csproj to reflect the new path.

Paul Irwin
Lead Software Engineer
feature[23]

Email: pirwin@feature23.com
Cell: 863-698-9294

Re: PR to move Lucene.Net.Facet

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.
Pulling this in now (+ #23). Thanks Paul.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant