Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by rqualis <rq...@macroteck.com> on 2010/04/27 22:33:09 UTC

Re: CorruptIndexException or NullPointerException when creating vectors from Lucene

Strange, but I do the following to get it working.
In eclipse I link my project to the lucene...core jar that came with the
mahout I downloaded.  I then rebuilt my project and execute it to create the
index.  Then, I return to mahout and execute the mahout lucene.vector ...
and it worked.

Hope this helps