Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1997/01/04 00:15:10 UTC

cvs for htdocs

can someone (Paul ?) please add:

htdocs apache/htdocs
manual apache/htdocs/manual

to the list of cvs modules on hyperreal please.

Or is there a way to checkout just the manual ?

Re: cvs for htdocs

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>.
"cvs checkout apache/htdocs/manual"?

That gives you an apache/htdocs/manual subdirectory, but you can fix that
with something like "cvs checkout -d manual apache/htdocs/manual", which
will put them in the manual directory under your cwd.

But I think it would be fun to add them the the modules file anyway.
Makes life easier.