Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Eric Letourneur <er...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/30 21:05:10 UTC

OpenID SSL reverse proxy authentification

Hi there,
I have an authentication problem with the following configuration:
- OpenID server (RedHat SSO) with a reverse proxy on a machine
- Guacamole server on a second machine with a reverse proxy on a third
machine
When I try to login to Guacamole, I am redirected to OpenID to
authenticate. Authentication succeeds but the OpenID login window reappears
and I can't access Guacamole.
In the Tomcat logs, the issue appears as an SSL authentication failure:

[image: image.png]

I searched the web a lot but couldn't find the solution.
Could you help me by sharing your experience and/or your knowledge?
Thanks in advance.
Eric