Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/16 08:34:24 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Superset (incubating) 0.37.2 based on Superset 0.37.2rc1

Hello Superset Community,

This is a call for the vote to release Apache Superset
(incubating) version 0.37.2. This patch release was originally planned as
becoming 0.37.1, but was postponed due to a security fix that was released
as 0.37.1.

The release candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/superset/0.37.2rc1/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/tree/0.37.2rc1

The Change Log for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/blob/0.37.2rc1/CHANGELOG.md

public keys are available at:

https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/superset/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number
of votes are reached. Since this is the first release candidate for this patch
release, we will leave the vote open slightly longer than the minimum 72 hours
to make sure the community has had enough time to test the release candidate.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
The Apache Superset (Incubating) Team

[CANCELLED] [VOTE] Release Apache Superset (incubating) 0.37.2 based on Superset 0.37.2rc1

Posted by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

due to two identified regressions affecting the 0.37 release and two binding -1 votes we hereby cancel the vote and will revert shortly with a vote for 0.37.2rc2.

Kind regards,

Ville

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Superset (incubating) 0.37.2 based on Superset 0.37.2rc1

Posted by William Barrett <wi...@preset.io>.

Posted by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

during the vote there were two new regressions identified that hadn’t been caught in 0.37.0 or 0.37.1:
- https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/issues/10956 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/issues/10956>
- https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/issues/10928 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/issues/10928>

Posted by Evan Rusackas <ev...@preset.io>.
+1 (binding)