Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/04/26 09:46:14 UTC

Fwd: Regarding Ofbiz debugging in Eclipse

-------- Message transf�r� --------
Sujet : 	Regarding Ofbiz debugging in Eclipse
Date : 	Wed, 26 Apr 2017 11:44:50 +0200
De : 	Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>
Pour : 	asadawan728@gmail.com

ForwardedMessage.eml

Sujet :
Regarding Ofbiz debugging in Eclipse
De :
Asad Saeed Awan <as...@gmail.com>
Date :
26/04/2017 10:49

Pour :
dev@ofbiz.apache.org

Hello,

   I hope you are fine and doing good. I need to discuss something regarding debugging of Ofbiz in Eclipse. Can you please reply so that I can discuss
my query in detail.

I'll be really thankful to you.

Regards,

Re: Fwd: Regarding Ofbiz debugging in Eclipse

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 26/04/2017 � 12:07, Jacques Le Roux a �crit :
> Please wait that "asadawan728"(?) subscribe and ignore this email in the meantime
I missed 2 commas and mixed with French grammar here. I meant:

Please_,_ wait that "asadawan728"(?) subscribe_S__,_ and ignore this email in the meantime

Clearer isn't?

Sorry for all the noice :/

Jacques

Re: Fwd: Regarding Ofbiz debugging in Eclipse

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi,

I'm still improving my way of moderating email

Please wait that "asadawan728"(?) subscribe and ignore this email in the meantime

I should not have forwarded here, since we can't answer to this person on user ML.
We can directly on his email address but it defeats the purpose of this ML.

Thanks

Jacques

Le 26/04/2017 � 11:46, Jacques Le Roux a �crit :