Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com> on 2021/06/11 08:24:40 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-716: Allow configuring the location of the offset-syncs topic with MirrorMaker2

Hi Mickael,

Thanks for the KIP, +1 (binding).

Cheers,

Tom

Posted by Konstantine Karantasis <ko...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Providing this flexibility makes sense. Thanks Mickael.

+1 (binding)

Konstantine

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
I'm +1 (binding) too

I'm closing the vote with:
- 3 +1 (binding) votes from Tom, Konstantine and myself
- 3 +1 (non-binding) votes from Ryanne, Igor and Omnia

Thanks for the feedback and votes

Posted by Omnia Ibrahim <o....@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding) thanks

Posted by Igor Soarez <i...@soarez.me>.
Thanks for the KIP Mickael.

Makes sense. +1 (non-binding)

--
Igor

Re: [VOTE] KIP-716: Allow configuring the location of the offset-syncs topic with MirrorMaker2

Posted by Ryanne Dolan <ry...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding), thanks!

Ryanne