Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2009/12/17 16:31:49 UTC

Distributed OSGi JIRA

I just wanted to let everyone know that we've setup a separate JIRA for the
Distributed OSGi project:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DOSGI

Which should allow the project to have more control of their issues and
components and versions and such.

I've moved all the DOSGI related issues out of CXF into the new project.
This obviously changes the issue ID numbers and such, but there were only 20
or so of them so not a huge deal at this point.   Better now than when we have
several hundred.   :-)

Anyway, please log any DOSGi related issues there.

Enjoy!

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org