Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by YILMAZ GULERYUZ <yi...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/13 11:31:28 UTC

Re: How to shut down James?

the admin interface had been enhanced with new
commands.

while the james service is running, connect to admin
interface and execute command 'shutdown'. this will
shutdown James safely.

yilmaz
http://www.java.ankanet.com.tr

--- Jean-Charles Alinquant

Re: How to shut down James?

Posted by Vincent Keunen <vi...@manex.be>.
Maybe this could be of help:

In Tomcat, there is a command "tomcat start" and "tomcat stop".  Those
can be used from a terminal session, but they map to java code, so this
would allow stopping from java code too (and/or ant).

Maybe this same strategy could be used for james?

!try; do()
--
Vincent Keunen, Ir, http://vincent.keunen.net
Manex, rue Wagner 93, BE-4100 Boncelles, Belgium

RE: How to shut down James?

Posted by YILMAZ GULERYUZ <yi...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

RE: How to shut down James?