Posted to bsf-user@jakarta.apache.org by wolverine my <wo...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/04 05:20:29 UTC

How to retrieve all declared/registered beans?

Hi!

How can we get the list of declared/registered beans?
e.g. List beans = manager.getRegisteredBeans()?

Re: How to retrieve all declared/registered beans?

Posted by "Rony G. Flatscher" <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at>.
Hi Wolverine,
> How can we get the list of declared/registered beans?
> e.g. List beans = manager.getRegisteredBeans()?
there is no way to get a list of registered beans. [As a side note: be
aware, that it is possible to cascade the object registries.]

If you need to invoke a script and inform it of objects in the registry,
then you can do so by supplying the names, which allow their lookup, as
arguments to such scripts.

HTH,

---rony