Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by am...@pointcom.com on 2002/02/07 07:32:38 UTC

Tomcat hangs when multiple users making calls

Hi,
  Iam using tomcat4.0.1 and apache 1.3.I configure mod_webapp.I was able to make a call to examples webapplication.but then moment more than one user makes call server hangs and what i found is number processes created by tomcat got doubled (i checked it using ps -f).I just want to know whether tomcat4.0.1 supports multi user requests.If any body has a soultion for this .Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Ahmed
-