Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gerry Kaplan <gk...@kaplansoftware.com> on 2005/09/19 20:57:45 UTC

XSL-FO Output document name

Is there a way to set the name of the document that gets created from the
output of the FOP transformer? I'd like to be able to set it to a meaningful
name.

Thanks
Gerry

Re: XSL-FO Output document name

Posted by Joose Vettenranta <jo...@iki.fi>.
Hi,

like this:

<map:act type="set-header">
  <map:parameter name="Content-Disposition" value='attachment ;
filename="report-{2}.pdf"'/>
</map:act>

HTH, Joose

Gavin Carothers kirjoitti 19.9.2005 kello 22:53:

> Well, that's going to return a file named "print-report"
>
> something closer to what you want might be:
>
> <map:match pattern="**/print-report-*-*.pdf">
>          <!-- Where *-* are the values that used to be */*/pr... -->
>  <map:generate src="cocoon:/internal/get-report/{2}/{3}.fo"/>
>  <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
> </map:match>
>
> since in your case the file name is coming from the URL. The
> <source:source>
> tags are used when using the SourceWritingTransformer to write the
> stream OUT
> of the stream returned by cocoon. Generating a PDF file that is
> saved to
> another server or somewhere else for later use rather then being
> returned.
>
> Cheers,
> Gavin
>

> On Monday 19 September 2005 3:35 pm, Gerry Kaplan wrote:
>
>> This is exactly what I have:
>> <map:match pattern="*/*/print-report">
>>    <map:generate src="cocoon:/internal/get-report/{1}/{2}.fo"/>
>>    <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
>> </map:match>
>>
>> What are the <source:source> tags? Where should they go and what
>> do they
>> belong to?
>> Thanks for your response!
>> Gerry

"Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else!"
* http://iki.fi/joose/ * joose@iki.fi * +358 44 561 0270 *

Re: XSL-FO Output document name

Posted by Gavin Carothers <gc...@amesondemand.com>.

Posted by Gavin Carothers <gc...@amesondemand.com>.