Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Dennis Kieselhorst <ma...@dekies.de> on 2015/07/06 10:47:32 UTC

Re: Apache MyFaces dependencies on JDK-Internal APIs

Today I checked it for Tobago, the report is empty.

Regards
Dennis

Re: Apache MyFaces dependencies on JDK-Internal APIs

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <ma...@dekies.de>.
Rory O'Donnell wrote
> Thanks for that, was that Tobago 2.0.8 ?

Yes.

Regards
Dennis

Re: Apache MyFaces dependencies on JDK-Internal APIs

Posted by Rory O'Donnell <ro...@oracle.com>.
Thanks for that, was that Tobago 2.0.8 ?

Rgds, Rory

On 06/07/2015 09:47, Dennis Kieselhorst wrote:
> Today I checked it for Tobago, the report is empty.
>
> Regards
> Dennis

Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager