Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/10 11:27:58 UTC

[m2] Problems when getting artifacts using an internal repo (proxy problem?)

Hi,

I am trying to create a pom for an existing project and I have setup
an internal repository for all those jars that I need which are not
present in ibiblio. In the institution where I work, there is a proxy.

When I include the repository section in my pom:

<repositories>
        <repository>
            <id>my-repo</id>
            <name>My interlanl repository</name>
            <url>http://www.myorganization.org/m2repo</url>
        </repository>
    </repositories>

I keep getting these kind of warnings:

Downloading: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~maven/m2repo/org/apache/maven/wagon/wagon-ssh-external/1.0-alpha-5/wagon-ssh-external-1.0-alpha-5.pom
50K downloaded
[WARNING] *** CHECKSUM FAILED - Checksum failed on download: local =
'93acd1eaeb3d27ec9f89ab480f384fdce57578ca'; remote = '<html>
<script' - RETRYING
and later:

[WARNING] POM for
'commons-collections:commons-collections:pom:3.1:compile' is invalid.
It will be ignored for artifact resolution. Reason: Not a v4.0.0 POM.
[WARNING] POM for 'commons-logging:commons-logging:pom:1.0.4:compile'
is invalid. It will be ignored for artifact resolution. Reason: Not a
v4.0.0 POM.

It seems to me like there is a proxy problem. I have setup the proxy
details in my settings.xml file to no avail... Possibly I have
something misconfigured somewhere... anywhere have an idea where to
look?

Thanks!

Bruno

Re: [m2] Problems when getting artifacts using an internal repo (proxy problem?)

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Yes sure, I have just misspelt the mailing list name. I am an expert
sending mails to the wrong lists :)

Thanks,

Bruno

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.