Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by "kezhenxu94@apache" <ke...@apache.org> on 2021/07/16 07:55:16 UTC

Re: Skywalking eyes use question

Hi mikexue, when asking questions about an open source project,
it’s better not to send emails privately to a single person,
I suggest you ask in the mailing list dev@skywalking.apache.org I’ve cc’ed
or in the GitHub issues so that anyone of the maintainers who first see the question can
reply in time, and the discussions can be read by all other people who have
the same questions.

> I want to use skywalking eyes for resolving Dependencies' licenses,

For now, we don’t support resolving gradle dependencies, but we have
some contributors interested in implementing feature to resolve maven dependencies,
this can be achieved after maven’s feature.

We have issues tracking these features, please subscribe to those issues for
progress.

https://github.com/apache/skywalking/issues/7311
https://github.com/apache/skywalking/issues/7312
https://github.com/apache/skywalking/issues/7313