Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by citron <vi...@hotmail.com> on 2009/01/22 18:53:42 UTC

Message Monitor for ActiveMQ

Hi,

I am just checking the general interest in a message monitor tool that I
have developed for ActiveMQ.

It's basically a web application based on Groovy/Grails, jSecurity, DWR and
jQuery.

I have attached a screen shot to give an idea what it looks like.

For anyone interested, I can post the web application with some instructions
on how to use it.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p21609591/AndersTool_ActiveMQ.jpg

Re: Message Monitor for ActiveMQ

Posted by ja...@gmail.com.
That sounds interesting! Would you consider donating it to the
ActiveMQ project so we could integrate it with the existing console?

On 22/01/2009, citron <vi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am just checking the general interest in a message monitor tool that I
> have developed for ActiveMQ.
>
> It's basically a web application based on Groovy/Grails, jSecurity, DWR and
> jQuery.
>
> I have attached a screen shot to give an idea what it looks like.
>
> For anyone interested, I can post the web application with some instructions
> on how to use it.
>

> http://www.nabble.com/file/p21609591/AndersTool_ActiveMQ.jpg

James
-------
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/

Re: Message Monitor for ActiveMQ

Posted by vanisathish <va...@stee.stengg.com>.
Hi,

the logs looks like as below. i seeing some array index out of index
exception

[1618874] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

1

2
[1619003] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1619013] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1619131] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1619209] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2

2

1
01:40:52,760
[sngnms.faults.AgilisAlarmsMapPopulator.populate(AgilisAlarmsMapPopulator.java:76)]
-
{47_2_paceUPS_1={iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&47&51&1&paceUPSInputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@12e68e0,
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&47&51&1&paceUPSOutputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@1f56fd},
45_2_paceUPS_1={iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&45&51&1&paceUPSOutputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@b4dc1b,
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&45&51&1&paceUPSInputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@f529cc},
44_1_paceUPS_1={iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&44&51&1&paceUPSInputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@1fbc6e9,
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&44&51&1&paceUPSOutputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@fc6e60}}
01:40:52,825
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&45&51&1&paceUPSInputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@11bc276},
44_1_paceUPS_1={iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&44&51&1&paceUPSInputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@1fbc6e9,
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&44&51&1&paceUPSOutputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@fc6e60}}
01:40:52,828
{47_2_paceUPS_1={iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&47&51&1&paceUPSInputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@18e35d7,
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&47&51&1&paceUPSOutputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@1f56fd},
45_2_paceUPS_1={iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&45&51&1&paceUPSOutputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@b4dc1b,
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&45&51&1&paceUPSInputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@11bc276},
44_1_paceUPS_1={iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&44&51&1&paceUPSInputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@1fbc6e9,
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&44&51&1&paceUPSOutputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@fc6e60}}
01:40:52,832
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&47&51&1&paceUPSOutputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@11c8df9},
45_2_paceUPS_1={iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&45&51&1&paceUPSOutputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@b4dc1b,
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&45&51&1&paceUPSInputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@11bc276},
44_1_paceUPS_1={iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&44&51&1&paceUPSInputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@1fbc6e9,
iNMSSoftAlarmTrap&44&51&1&paceUPSOutputRPhaseVolt&4=test.AlarmTO@fc6e60}}
[1619573] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
01:40:52,901
[sngnms.mnc.vsat.idirectnms.idirectnmsserver.IDirectNMSReSync.processMessage(IDirectNMSReSync.java:89)]
- Entering to the iDirect TV Resync Data.
01:40:52,918
[sngnms.mnc.vsat.idirectnms.idirectnmsserver.IDirectNMSReSync.reSyncIDirectTVData(IDirectNMSReSync.java:51)]
- ReSync Active iDirect TV Data for 44&1&58&1
01:40:52,936
[sngnms.mnc.vsat.idirectnms.idirectnmsserver.IDirectNMSReSync.reSyncIDirectTVData(IDirectNMSReSync.java:55)]
- Finished to the iDirect TV Resync Data.
01:40:52,938
[sngnms.mnc.vsat.idirectnms.idirectnmsserver.IDirectNMSReSync.reSyncIDirectCacheData(IDirectNMSReSync.java:60)]
- Entering to the iDirect Cache Resync Data.

2
[1619674] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1619748] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1619821] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1619898] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1619960] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2

2

13

2

1

1
[1620377] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1620435] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1620493] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1620538] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1620582] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1620634] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1620661] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1620694] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

1

1

13

2

2

2

2

2
[1621213] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1621247] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1621307] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1621366] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1621401] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1621438] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

16

2
[1621552] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

54

2

2

2

2

1

2

1

2

2
[1622292] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1622352] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1622430] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1622493] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1622562] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2
[1622645] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2

2

2

2

2

2

1
[1623215] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2
[1623283] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1623330] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1623421] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

1

5
[1623476] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1623562] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

15

2
[1623620] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

1

2

1

2

2

2

2
[1624024] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2
[1624080] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1624116] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1624166] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1624205] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2
[1624263] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1624347] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2
[1624496] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1624496] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

3

2

1

2

1

1

1

2

2

1

2

1
2010-05-06 01:40:58.131 LOCALHOST:
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
[1625070] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1625105] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1625131] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1625158] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1625186] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1625211] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1625239] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1625267] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1625292] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1625319] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1625344] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2

2

1

2

3

2

2

2

1

2

1

2

1

2

1

1

2
[1651791] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2
[1651824] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1651854] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

1
[1651880] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

1

1

2
[1652002] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1652044] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

3
[1652146] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

1

1

2

1

2

1

1

1

1

2

1

1

1

1

1

1

2

2

2

1
[1652837] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1652864] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1652891] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1652912] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1652937] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

17
[1652961] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1652986] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

1
[1652996] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1653026] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1653045] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1653070] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1653095] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

3
[1653123] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1653148] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

1
[1653177] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1653200] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

2

2

2

2

2

1

2

2

2

2

2

2

1

2

2

1

2

2

2

1

1

2

1

1

2

1

1

2

1

2

1

2

3

1

3

2

7

2

2

2

2

1

1

1

2

2

2

2

1

2

1

1
[1655595] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

1

1

2

1

2

1
[1655771] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2

1
[1655806] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1655831] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

3
[1655862] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

1
[1655886] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1655911] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

1
[1655940] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

2
[1655964] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1655992] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set
[1655996] extend.BasicAlarm raiseAlarm called before a sleeper has been set

Posted by vanisathish <va...@stee.stengg.com>.
hi citron,
many thanks for your quick reply. your fix is working. but then there seem
to be some issue with the packaging. the current package requires the apache
startup script to be called from the locations $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps.
otherwise it reports the xml file loading error (Anderstool.xml). the
previous version wasn't like that.

Reg. the JMS bridge, it is basically from one Tx Outbound topic we are
trying to send to RxTopic of another server which is in a different
location..i.e. JMS-to-JMS bridge. there are some instances of message lost
happening with the bridge, so in order to isolate whether this is an
application of ActiveMQ JMS bridge issue we are trying to monitor the JMS
messages sent across.

thanks,
Vanitha

Posted by citron <vi...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Vanisathish,

Posted by vanisathish <va...@stee.stengg.com>.
hi citron,

Posted by citron <vi...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks vanisathish!

Posted by citron <vi...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by vanisathish <va...@stee.stengg.com>.

Posted by citron <vi...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by vanisathish <va...@stee.stengg.com>.
Hi,

Posted by citron <vi...@hotmail.com>.
Hi vanisathish,

Posted by vanisathish <va...@stee.stengg.com>.

Posted by yagya <ya...@yahoo.com>.
Can this application store message  related other information such as
consumed messages sent messages ETC. a want some other information too in
contrast to this application
Thanks in advance