Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2001/01/04 08:22:27 UTC

Re: DEC Alpha Windows NT port of Apache 1.3.14

First, if you have MSVC, I'd suggesting building the Apache.dsw project
instead (you may want to check the files out of the anonomous cvs repository,
instructions at http://httpd.apache.org/dev/ since that version is more closely
coupled to win32.

If you want to pursue gcc... look at the www.cygwin.org project, which has a
patch to build apache using the cygwin compatibility thunk.

Good luck,

Bill