Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by rl...@codelibre.net on 2016/06/30 17:21:45 UTC

[patch] Allow building with ICU using VC12 and VC14

On 2016-06-29 14:44, Cantor, Scott wrote:
> A patch release of the Xerces-C XML parser is now available and is
> propagating to the mirrors. It includes a small number of important
> bug fixes, including a fix for CVE-2016-4463.

Attached is a diff against 3.1.4 to enable building with VC12 and VC14
with the ICU configurations.  Note that this is the same patch for both
VC versions, and that the bug is also present in the prior VC version
project files as well, and can be applied to them as well.  The ICU DLL
to use is either missing, or using the incorrect debug or release
variant.  This ensures that the correct debug or release variant is used
for all of the four possible variants.

Regards,
Roger

RE: [patch] Allow building with ICU using VC12 and VC14

Posted by "Cantor, Scott" <ca...@osu.edu>.
> Attached is a diff against 3.1.4 to enable building with VC12 and VC14
> with the ICU configurations.

I assume that's already in Jira. If not, it's not going to ever get remembered and applied.

-- Scott