Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2015/04/21 23:15:19 UTC

[FEATURE REMOVAL v6.0.0] Deprecate channel_stats plugin

This plugin is superseded by the remap_stats plugin. The suggestion is to deprecate this for 6.0.0 (i.e. don’t build it, but leave the source), and then removed the source for 7.0.0.

The Jira for this is

	https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-2512

Unless we hear otherwise within 1 week, this will be implemented for 6.0.0.

— Leif

Re: [FEATURE REMOVAL v6.0.0] Deprecate channel_stats plugin

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
> On Apr 21, 2015, at 2:15 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> This plugin is superseded by the remap_stats plugin. The suggestion is to deprecate this for 6.0.0 (i.e. don’t build it, but leave the source), and then removed the source for 7.0.0.
>
> The Jira for this is
>
> 	https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-2512
>

> Unless we hear otherwise within 1 week, this will be implemented for 6.0.0.

No objections have been made to this, so we will proceed with this proposal.

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.