Posted to user@tika.apache.org by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com> on 2011/09/01 12:12:02 UTC

Re: Closing streams (Was: Tika leaves files open)

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 10:50 AM, Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de> wrote:

> This uses non-public APIs, we should patch TIKA to do it the correct, public
> java API way.

I opened TIKA-702 for this.

Mike

Re: Closing streams (Was: Tika leaves files open)

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Excellent!  Welcome aboard :)

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

Posted by Mark Kerzner <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Kerzner <ma...@gmail.com>.
I tested it, and it word perfectly well.

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.

Posted by Mark Kerzner <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, guys!

Mike, is there a way for me to get notifications about TIKA-702 progress?

Sincerely,
Mark

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 5:12 AM, Michael McCandless <