Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by "Viens, Steve" <St...@FMR.COM> on 2004/04/30 19:29:21 UTC

jUDDI CVS Problem

Those of you subscribed to the jUDDI CVS mailing list may have noticed a
bunch of changes I committed last night. Unfortunately I did not check
EVERYTHING in so jUDDI is currently broken (it will build though).

To make matters worse I can't correct the problem until this evening
(around 8pm EST) because I don't have access to CVS during the day. My
apologies - stay tuned.

Steve

Steve Viens
Fidelity Center for Applied Technology
Open Source Support Center
http://opensource.fmr.com
617.392.0496 (phone)
617.385.1954 (fax)

RE: jUDDI CVS Problem

Posted by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net>.
This problem has been corrected.

Steve

Those of you subscribed to the jUDDI CVS mailing list may have noticed a
bunch of changes I committed last night. Unfortunately I did not check
EVERYTHING in so jUDDI is currently broken (it will build though).

To make matters worse I can't correct the problem until this evening
(around 8pm EST) because I don't have access to CVS during the day. My
apologies - stay tuned.

Steve

Steve Viens
Fidelity Center for Applied Technology