Posted to user@drill.apache.org by "Leyne, Sean" <Se...@BroadViewSoftware.com> on 2021/06/16 22:22:05 UTC

REST API method to extracting running queries only

All,

I see in the documentation that there is a "/profiles.json" function/endpoint which returns data about both running and completed queries.

Is there a function/endpoint which returns *just* the list of running queries?

Also, the UI Profiles page allows for various options (#Profile to return, # of queries per page, and Search term) but these don't seem to be described in the documentation.  Am I missing something?

{Bonus question:  Why the term "Profiles" when referring to _Queries_?}

Thanks in advance

Sean

Re: REST API method to extracting running queries only

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
Hi Sean,
  Thanks for your question. The `profiles.json` interface does not support the return only the lists of `running` (reviewed). But, that’s sounds good for the enhance the api. So, Could you please create an issue for tech-talk on our Github?