Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lars Holm Nielsen <la...@hankat.dk> on 2001/03/21 21:43:55 UTC

Live site

Hi,

I would like to add a site for the live sites list:

Astronomia Nova url: http://www2001119.thinkquest.dk

We've been using Cocoon to easy parse physical markup in our xml documents.
Unfortunately we had some troubles with XSP, and a close deadline, so we
didn't have time to make use of XSP for all the dynamical data.

Regards,
Lars Holm Nielsen
Danish ThinkQuest Team 119

Re: Live site

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Lars Holm Nielsen wrote:

> Astronomia Nova url: http://www2001119.thinkquest.dk

done, thanks.

- donald