Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Jonathan Coogan <Jo...@attachmate.com> on 2008/10/08 19:18:16 UTC

Building Ode trunk

Hello.  I was wondering if the build instructions on the website are
current.  I¹ve been having problems building the trunk.  I can build 1.2
just fine.

I¹m sure the problems are related to my inexperience with buildr.  When I
try to use builder 1.3.1 I get all kinds of versioning problems with my
gems.  Any tips?

Thanks.
-Jon

Re: Building Ode trunk

Posted by Jonathan Coogan <Jo...@attachmate.com>.
Thank you.  I got it to work after a lot of fiddling with the gems.

-Jon

On 10/8/08 3:00 PM, "Alexis Midon" <mi...@intalio.com> wrote:

> Hi Jonathan,

I do comfirm that the build instructions are up to date. The
> main point to
keep in mind is that the trunk compiles with buildr 1.3.1, while
> branch 1.X
with buildr 1.2.10.
maybe you could share your problems with gems
> so we try to help.

Cheers,

Alexis

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 10:18 AM,