Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org> on 2010/04/08 21:13:46 UTC

dos corpus?

The "dos" corpus isn't appearing in the last two nightly masschecks. Is
this a permanent change?

   Gun Control laws cannot reduce violent crime, because gun control
   laws assume a violent criminal will obey the law.
  5 days until Thomas Jefferson's 267th Birthday

Re: dos corpus?

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
On 08/04/2010 3:13 PM, John Hardin wrote:
> The "dos" corpus isn't appearing in the last two nightly masschecks. Is
> this a permanent change?

The UPS on my NFS server blew up.  I need to find some cash and time to
get it replaced.  Hopefully it won't be too long.

Daryl