Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Leon Torres <le...@oss.minimetria.com> on 2006/07/13 20:15:47 UTC

Setting response as text/xml

How do I set the response to text/xml in the controller?  I'm trying to get Ajax
to receive an XML document, which requires the response be mime type text/xml.

An alternative would be to use a toolkit's text -> dom converter, but that's iffy.

- Leon

Re: Setting response as text/xml

Posted by Leon Torres <le...@oss.minimetria.com>.
Thanks, this worked. :)