Posted to jcs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2005/02/02 16:29:16 UTC

Promotion proposal?

[Due to an accident concerning Fedora Core 1, a partition table and a
LVM disk, I've nuked all my mailing list archives up to Feb, 1st. Bear
with me if this has already been answered]

According to the archives, we now have a draft promotion proposal
which seemed to be fine and ready for submission to the PMC. IMHO all
that is still missing is now a formal post of the proposal to the PMC
list and a vote there.

Any objections to this? According to the list, Aaron and Hanson are
the most active developers. Is one of you on the PMC? If not, I can
send the proposal to the PMC list if you bounce me the final draft of
the proposal.

	Regards
		Henning

What is more important to you...