Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/04 15:04:33 UTC

Re: Closing Down for Apache Camel 2.17.0 Release

Hi

There has a been a bunch of new components and data formats etc. That
is all lovely. But we should start to close down for real and fix the
remainder bugs and whatnot. There is still that camel-kafka as just
java upgrade that would be great to get in.

I just fixed all the CS rules.

The builds on CI seems better than ever
https://builds.apache.org/job/Camel.trunk.fulltest.java8/

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

The camel-kafka to java migration is now done, and we are getting much closer.

After the 2.17.0 release we should IMHO get a new round of patch
releases out so we can do 2.16.3 and the last release of 2.15.x.

Posted by Antonin Stefanutti <an...@stefanutti.fr>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Antonin Stefanutti <an...@stefanutti.fr>.
Hi Claus,

Posted by Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>.
I could really use some help with  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-9570 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-9570> - I’m stuck.  I’ve been working on it all week and haven’t made any progress.  I’d really like to be able to get this in 2.17.0 - it’s a real problem for my deployed routes.