Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bachan s <ba...@yahoo.com> on 2002/10/24 22:27:02 UTC

RE: JavaScript Validation: MinLength & MaxLength Functions Don't Work

Could you please send across your jsp and validation.xml file ....???
 "Nekkalapudi, Viplava" <VN...@erac.com> wrote:We tried the same thing by just specifying the "minlength" for test purpose.
But it didn't work.
--> depends="minlength"> and removed the stuff for maxlength.