Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz> on 2009/04/15 17:04:47 UTC

old poi.jar in ofbiz

Hi all,

as we are going to create a release for OFBiz, what do you thing of
upgrading the libraries included in the project ?

I'm thinking of the poi.jar library which seems to be a kind old, and
put the latest stable released.. It will be then easier to integrate
files from the ms office suite (which is such a pain in the ass...)

Do you want me to create some JIRA issue for that ?

Thanks

--
- Erwan -

Re: old poi.jar in ofbiz

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes sure please do Erwan. Did you try it (I mean using OFBiz last revision) ?

Jacques

From: "Erwan de FERRIERES" <er...@nereide.biz>