Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2002/04/02 13:38:39 UTC

Re: [Gump] Let me see if I understand ...

On Sun, 31 Mar 2002, Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> wrote:

> * The last project to be built is gump (defined in rubix.xml).

Usually, it won't be the last project.

> * deliver (which appears to be only for unix. No windows version ?)

I don't speak .bat, sorry.  And I don't even have a Windows box I
could use to test whatever I'd come up with.

> * Send emails for build failure. How is it done ?

I'm just now writing documentation for <nag>, I hope things will
become a bit clearer after that.  Gump itself doesn't send the nag
mails, you have to do that using the provided nag.pl.

Stefan