Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2001/02/21 09:14:46 UTC

Re: =?ISO-2022-JP

I assume that was something in japanese which very few people can read.
Please post ascii based emails and we may be able to understand whatever it
was you were saying :)

Cheers,

Pete

Re:

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> wrote:

> I assume that was something in japanese which very few people can read.
> Please post ascii based emails and we may be able to understand whatever it
> was you were saying :)

It was spam, I checked it out... I got 5/6 copies of the message for the
different mailing lists and on one of them my finger slipped from "reject"
to "accept"... My fault, sorry...

    Pier

Pier P. Fumagalli                              <ma...@betaversion.org>