Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org> on 2014/02/09 04:26:53 UTC

[DISCUSS] [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Knox from the Incubator

Any idea why Sebb?

This page exists:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/projects/kno
x.xml

And has been updated.

As has:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/podlings.xml

Cheers,
Chris

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org>.
Fixed:

[chipotle:~/tmp/podlings-content] mattmann% svn commit -m "Update knox WWW
link per sebb."
Sending        projects/knox.xml
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 1566209.
[chipotle:~/tmp/podlings-content] mattmann%

Should be: knox.incubator.apache.org

Cheers,
Chris

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.