Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Antonio <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/27 16:10:22 UTC

[VOTE] Accept Velocity-Tiles plugin donation

The Velocity-Tiles plugin has been developed by Sergey Zolotaryov and
it has been donated here:
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/TILES-170
Please vote to accept the donation:

[ ] Yes, accept the donation
[ ] No, don't accept the donation

The vote, is open for 72 hours.

Antonio

Re: [VOTE] Accept Velocity-Tiles plugin donation

Posted by Antonio <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.

Re: [RESULT] Accept Velocity-Tiles plugin donation

Posted by Antonio <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/10/30 Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>:
> On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 8:13 AM, Antonio <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> That sounds fine to me, from the comments it looks like all the IP
> clearance paperwork is in order.  I'm +0 for the record -- not
> opposed, just not planning to do the work. :)

Ok now the vote result is:
Yes, accept the donation: Antonio, Greg, Natan
No, don't accept the donation: no one.
Neutral (+0 to accept the donation): Wendy

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

--
Wendy

Re: [RESULT] Accept Velocity-Tiles plugin donation

Posted by Antonio <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/10/30 Antonio <an...@gmail.com>:
> Yes, accept the donation: Antonio, Greg, Natan

whoops! sorry I meant "Nathan".

Ciao

Posted by Antonio <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/11/5 Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 12:53 PM, Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> FYI, I tried to add the donation .zip file along with MD5, SHA, and
>> GPG sigs to the donations repo, but apparently I don't have access. I
>> asked in general@incubator about how to proceed. No answer yet. I'll
>> keep you posted.
>
> Ok, the access issue has been resolved and I've committed the donation
> artifacts to the Incubator donations repository. Let me know what else
> I might need to do.

Fantastic! Thank you!
I will tell the incubator about it so I hope that IP clearance process
will be finished in few days.

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 12:53 PM, Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> FYI, I tried to add the donation .zip file along with MD5, SHA, and
> GPG sigs to the donations repo, but apparently I don't have access. I
> asked in general@incubator about how to proceed. No answer yet. I'll
> keep you posted.

Ok, the access issue has been resolved and I've committed the donation
artifacts to the Incubator donations repository. Let me know what else
I might need to do.

Thanks,
Greg

Re: [RESULT] Accept Velocity-Tiles plugin donation

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 10:10 AM, Antonio <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [X ] Yes, accept the donation