Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Skank Martin <sk...@hotmail.com> on 2003/12/16 12:00:47 UTC

Cactus 12-1.5rc1 & Weblogic 6.1

I am a newbie with cactus so please bear with me. I have used JUnit in
Action and the Cactus docs to build a simple demo web app using the cactify
ant task containing a test for one of my server side components. The four
jars required by cactus are in WEB-INF/lib and my test case under
WEB-INF/classes. The war deploys OK in Weblogic, in the console I can see
the ServletRedirector servlet.

When I run a test using the cactus task (& when I paste the URL into a
browser) I get the following message in my weblogic console

javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet class:
'org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector' cou
ld not be loaded - the requested  class wasn't found in the classpath:
'C:\bea\wlserver6.1\config\m
y21domain\applications\.wlnotdelete\wl_comp9819.war;C:\bea\wlserver6.1\config\my21domain\applicatio
ns\.wlnotdelete\WEB-INF\_tmp_war_myserver_myserver_TestWebClient\cls9820.jar;C:\bea\wlserver6.1\con
fig\my21domain\applications\.wlnotdelete\WEB-INF\_tmp_war_myserver_myserver_TestWebClient'

Seems it can't find the cactus jar containing ServletTestRedirector, it IS
in my war when I deploy it.

I'd be grateful if anyone can give me any pointers.

Martin

Browse styles for all ages, from the latest looks to cozy weekend wear at
MSN Shopping.  And check out the beauty products! http://shopping.msn.com

Re: Cactus 12-1.5rc1 & Weblogic 6.1

Posted by Virga <vi...@free.fr>.
hi martin,
The first time i use cactus + wls6.1 i got the same problem, except that i'm
using .ear.
After putting junit in the classpath or weblogic classpath, it works just
fine.

regards,
Virga

RE: Cactus 12-1.5rc1 & Weblogic 6.1