Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by nicolas sitbon <ni...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/13 15:46:09 UTC

synapse functionalities

Hi,
first, sorry for my poor english
does synapse realize DTD validation, XSD validation, WSDL validation, Xpath
filtering?
Many thanks by advance!

Re: synapse functionalities

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Yes we do support schema validation on the messages [1] and XPath Filtering
of messages [2].

We do validate WSDLs when it comes to creating proxy services, but there is
no tool just to validate a given WSDL within synapse. If you mean the
message validating over the specified WSDL then we do support that as well.

For more information on the Synapse functionalities please have a look at
the samples guide <http://synapse.apache.org/Synapse_Samples.html> and
the configuration
language <http://synapse.apache.org/Synapse_Configuration_Language.html>documents.

[1] - http://synapse.apache.org/Synapse_Samples.html#Sample7