Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net> on 2004/07/01 20:10:48 UTC

Re: Python SWIG Bindings on Windows

Matt Kunze <sp...@gmail.com> writes:

> Are those the same Python bindings used by the ViewCVS project? I
> downloaded and installed the package, which added a pysvn module, but
> ViewCVS wants svn and libsvn modules.

PySVN is a whole different ballgame than the ones ViewCVS uses.

Re: Python SWIG Bindings on Windows

Posted by Matt Kunze <sp...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I'm an idiot - I had so many files downloaded from different
links trying to figure this out that I ended up installing the wrong
things. Everything is under control now... :)

--

          Beer is proof that God loves us
          and wants us to be happy.

Re: Python SWIG Bindings on Windows

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.
Matt Kunze <sp...@gmail.com> writes:

> On 01 Jul 2004 15:10:48 -0500, C. Michael Pilato <cm...@collab.net> wrote:
> >
> > PySVN is a whole different ballgame than the ones ViewCVS uses.
>
> So where does that leave the SWIG bindings that ViewCVS does use for
> Windows machines?
>
> I'd take this conversation over to the ViewCVS mailing list, but I'm
> pretty sure I have ViewCVS installed right. Correct me if I'm wrong,
> but the SWIG bindings are part of the main subversion project, not
> ViewCVS.

You're correct about the project.  And besides, if you take it over to
the ViewCVS list, it'll just be me responding. :-)  I think Larry
provided the link you want already, anyway.

Re: Python SWIG Bindings on Windows

Posted by Matt Kunze <sp...@gmail.com>.