Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org> on 2019/07/01 19:41:16 UTC

Re: Asking for release: Eclipse 2019-06 incompatible with Tycho because of Maven 3.6.1 bug

Am 2019-06-30 um 00:26 schrieb Gabriel Belingueres:
> Before the release of 3.6.2 please consider to cut a release of
> plexus-utils, which has PRs for two important issues:
>
> DirectoryScanner traverses directories despite limited inclusions
> <https://github.com/codehaus-plexus/plexus-utils/issues/63>
> XML processing instructions with embedded '>' fail to parse
> <https://github.com/codehaus-plexus/plexus-utils/issues/65>

I will look at both.

There are some open, and heavily discussed PRs for perfomance
improvement on Maven. They will likely land in 3.6.2 as well.

Re: Asking for release: Eclipse 2019-06 incompatible with Tycho because of Maven 3.6.1 bug

Posted by Mickael Istria <mi...@redhat.com>.
Have things improved so the release can now be planned soon?

Re: Asking for release: Eclipse 2019-06 incompatible with Tycho because of Maven 3.6.1 bug

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Il gio 1 ago 2019, 20:58 Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> Am 2019-08-01 um 20:53 schrieb Mickael Istria:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > Any news here?
> >

> I think we basically need to fix MNG-6713 and MNG-6716 and then need to
> stand up as RM.

There is a big work going on.
Once we have a stable master branch I can try to perform the release
procedure

Enrico

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.

Re: Re: Asking for release: Eclipse 2019-06 incompatible with Tycho because of Maven 3.6.1 bug

Posted by Mickael Istria <mi...@redhat.com>.
Hey all,

Any news here?

Re: Re: Asking for release: Eclipse 2019-06 incompatible with Tycho because of Maven 3.6.1 bug

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
In the mean time I am running the integration tests of maven core on my
linux box and I have a bunch of failures, I am investigating.

Enrico

Il giorno mar 9 lug 2019 alle ore 14:25 Michael Osipov <19...@gmx.net>

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Michael,