Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net> on 2002/04/26 01:22:58 UTC

Re: svn rev 1789: FAIL (sparc-sun-solaris2.7 update)

brane@xbc.nu writes:
> PASS: update apr
> PASS: update apr-util
> PASS: update subversion
>
> Last 100 lines of the log file follow:
> buildcheck: checking installation...
> buildcheck: autoconf version 2.52 (ok)
> buildcheck: libtool version 1.4.2 (ok)
> buildcheck: neon version 0.19.3 found in ./neon/.
>             You need neon 0.19.4.
> Complete log saved in /home/brane/svn/LOG_svn_autogen.failed
> FAIL: autogen.sh

Hmmm, I wonder what the problem could be...

:-)

Re: svn rev 1789: FAIL (sparc-sun-solaris2.7 update)

Posted by Julian Fitzell <ju...@beta4.com>.
Karl Fogel wrote:
> Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu> writes:
>
>>>I always said you had a disarming personality, Branko.
>>
>>*groan*
>>
>>Admit it, you spent the whole weekend thinking this one up, didn't you.
>

> No, not consciously anyway.
>
> But you, uh, handled it very well.

Hmm... not sure about those directly involved, but at arm's length this
is getting a bit silly. :)

Julian

--
julian@beta4.com
Beta4 Productions (http://www.beta4.com)

Re: svn rev 1789: FAIL (sparc-sun-solaris2.7 update)

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net>.

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net>.
Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu> writes:
> Well, blimey, I can't upgrade neon *and* have my arm cut off at the
> same time. :-)
>
> Will fix that tonight.

I always said you had a disarming personality, Branko.

-K

Re: svn rev 1789: FAIL (sparc-sun-solaris2.7 update)

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.