Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by joe schmo <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2019/03/07 11:10:28 UTC

editing specs

Can/should anyone edit specs?  I am testing this spec http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/index.html#/specification/415/v/2.  Tests 9 and 10 in the Test Libraries section appear to be exactly the same.  If I can do this can someone tell me how, if not can someone else do it?

Thanks

BC

Re: editing specs

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
They're closed for editing at the moment. Would be good if you'd make some
notes separately and then we incorporate them afterwards.

Ideally, and we should do this again next time, we would first spend time
making sure the specs are up to date and ready to be used, before actually
using them to run the test spec.

I.e., normally these are two different processes -- one from the point of
view of 'is this test spec correct and updated' and the second from the
point of view of 'does NetBeans work as it should based on this test spec'.

Gj